Thursday, September 29, 2011

GAC is Back!

Just as I was bemoaning not having any new Ghost Adventures, Season 5 has begun. Makes me wanna pull on my Ed Hardy jeans and yell, "The portal 'a hell!" all up and down my street. The first show aired on the Travel Channel last Friday. Where have I been? Or more appropriately, where has my DVR been?

Anyway, the opening episode takes place at Ashmore Estates in Central Illinois. The place was built in 1916 and is said to be haunted by former residents. While I haven't seen it yet, I will be sure to tape it this Friday - that and the new episode, which takes place at one of GAC's first lockdowns,  the historic Mizpah Hotel in Tonopah, NV where a "lady in red" is said to wander the halls.

I'll post some recaps when I watch the shows. And Zak fashion reviews, of course. (It looks like Zak is still wearing his new glasses.)


No comments:

Post a Comment