Monday, September 16, 2013

The Afterworld According to Corey Taylor

My book review about Corey Taylor's book, A Funny Thing Happened on the way to Heaven (Or, How I Made Peace with the Paranormal and Stigmatized Zealots and Cynics in the Process had been posted.

Speaking of books, last October Nick Groff published a book titled Chasing Spirits: The Building of the Ghost Adventures Crew. I never even really knew about it until a few months ago. I hope it's better than Zak Bagans's book. Not that Zak's book was bad; I just wanted more about his encounters with the other side than how-to tips for aspiring ghost hunters.

This makes me think of another thing: I bet Nick didn't opt for any glam pics in his book the way Zak and Corey Taylor did, although I think Corey wins that glam ghoul photo contest (if there was such a thing).



No comments:

Post a Comment